Raw Chocolate Truffles
3/4 cup Raw Cashews (soaked)
1/2 cup Maple Syrup
1/3 cup Melted Cacao Butter
1/3 cup Raw Cacao Powder + extra for dusting
1/2 tsp Vanilla Paste
Pinch of Salt
- Soak the cashews in water for 4hrs or alternatively soak for 30mins in boiling water.
- Strain and rinse. Blend until reasonably smooth using a splash of water if needed.
- Add maple, melted cacao butter, vanilla, salt and optional essential oil if using.
- Blend until smooth adding another splash of water as needed.
- Add cacao powder and blend until just combined.
- Pour into a baking dish and place in the fridge to set for approx 1-2hrs.
- Once firm, scoop out using a teaspoon and roll into balls. Roll balls into extra raw cacao powder on a plate to finish off.
- Place in an airtight container in fridge until you are ready to enjoy.