Tomato & Basil Bocconcini Pasta
150g Uncooked Sourdough Emmer Twist Pasta
1 clove Garlic
340g (half a bottle) of Passata
1 bunch Basil
100g Bocconcini Cheese
Olive Oil for cooking
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook your pasta for 8-10 minutes and drain, reserving a small amount of the water.
- In a medium heat pan, add olive oil and minced clove of garlic and saute for a minute.
- Add the passata and stir through.
- Add in your pasta and a dash of pasta water.
- Mix until combined and turn off heat.
- Slice your bocconcini and add with the basil leaves to the pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!