Moroccan Lamb Stuffed Sweet Potato with Mint Coconut Yogurt
2 small-medium Sweet Potatoes
300g Lamb Mince or Beans
1 finely chopped Onion
1 finely chopped Carrot
1 finely chopped Zucchini
1/2 finely chopped Eggplant
1/2 cup Stock or Bone Broth of your choice
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tbsp Smoked Paprika
1 tsp Ground Cumin
1 tsp Ground Coriander
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1/4 tsp Chilli Flakes
1/2 cup Coconut Yogurt
1/4 cup chopped Mint Leaves
Avocado, Fresh Chilli and chopped Spinach to serve
- Start by placing sweet potatoes in oven at 200 C on a lined baking sheet.
- Add the onion, carrot, zucchini & eggplant to a large fry pan with a good amount of olive oil and a good pinch of salt.
- Fry until soft and eggplant has broken down.
- Add lamb or beans and all the spices including another pinch or two of salt and a good crack of black pepper.
- Brown the meat and then add the stock/broth.
- Cook for approx 15 mins until the meat or beans have really absorbed the flavour of the spices. In the meantime slice your avo and chop your chilli and spinach.
- To make the yoghurt simply mix it with a drizzle of olive oil, a good pinch of salt and pepper and the chopped mint leaves.
- Once the potatoes are soft and the filling is ready, simply slice the potatoes open, fill with your delicious filling and top with the yoghurt and extras.