Scoop Beauty Rose Quartz Gua Sha
Skin Type: Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily, Sensitive
What it is:
A facial massage tool that enhances beauty rituals by promoting the lifting and smoothing of the skin, leaving the face lifted and radiant after use.
What it does:
This massage tool helps to address the loss of firmness and elasticity in the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What else you need to know:
- Due to natural variations in stone, every Gua Sha tool is unique in pattern and colour.
- The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This item is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Rose Quartz: Rose Quartz
- Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
- Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the Gua Sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the Gua Sha tool into the ear to release tension.
- For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the Gua Sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.