Sardines Extra Virgin Org Olive Oil Jar
Juicy, sweet and mild in flavour, Good Fish sardines are caught off the coast of Spain and Portugal (FAO Areas 27 and 34) in the middle of the night and cooked and filleted onshore in Spain the following day, to ensure optimal quality.
Firm of flesh and excellent to eat, Good Fish sardines are preserved in certified organic extra virgin olive oil to maximise their flavour. Caught in small boats with small nets, these sardines are a small breed that is sustainable, renew quickly and have a small environmental footprint.
Preserved whole (minus the head and digestive system), sardines have well documented health properties and are robust, choice eating.
Eat them whole, or serve as part of a salad.
Sardines, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil* 35%, Salt. Contains Finned Fish
Good Fish sardines: at a glance
- Wild fished
- Sustainably caught (FAO Areas 27 and 34) under the European Commission’s Common Fisheries Policy
- Fished to quotas
- 100 percent dolphin safe
- Fished in small boats with small nets (no sonar)
- Species of “least concern” in the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species guide
- BPA free
- Chemical free
- Additive free
- Certified organic (olive oil)
- Hand processed
- Fair trade (workers are responsibly paid)
- Nutrient rich