Mini Paleo Buns
70g Coconut Flour
3 tsp Baking Powder
1 tbsp Dried Basil
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1 tbsp Psyllium Husk Powder (blend psyllium husk to make)
4 Free Range Eggs
2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
2 tbsp Avocado Oil
1/4 cup filtered Water
1 medium Grated Zucchini
- Preheat oven to 175 C.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, basil, salt and psyllium.
- In your food processor combine eggs, vinegar, oil, water and zucchini.
- Add dry ingredients to processor and blend on medium speed until well combined.
- Grease your hands with oil and scoop dough out rolling into balls a little larger than a golf ball or larger if you like.
- Place on lined baking tray, brush with avocado oil, sprinkle with poppy or sesame seeds and place in oven. Bake until golden brown and hollow when tapped (around 45 minutes depending on size).
- Store in airtight container. These get better the next day and make a delicious snack, lunch or great for mopping up sauces.