Gluten-Free Burger Buns
2 cups Scoopwholefoods Organic GF Flour
2 tsp GF & Aluminium Free Baking Powder
1 tsp Organic Guar Gum
2 tsp fine Himalayan Salt
1 tsp dry instant Yeast
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Maple Syrup
1 1/4 cup Sparkling Water
Optional Egg wash for on top, or Extra Olive Oil + Herbs, Parmesan, Vegan Parmesan, Sesame Seeds or anything else you might like to top with
IDEA: you can add 2 tsp Activated Charcoal for a black charcoal bun
- Preheat oven to 230C and line a baking sheet.
- Mix dry ingredients well. In a separate bowl gently stir wet ingredients together before adding to the dry mix.
- Combine gently being careful not to knock out the air.
- Scoop out balls of mixture and gently shape and roll into balls using floured surface and hands.
- Place on a lined baking sheet, brush with egg wash or olive oil and sprinkle with anything you like. Bake for 20-22 mins depending on how many you make and the size you choose.
- The recipe makes 2 large buns, 4 medium or 6 small. Allow to cool before cutting open.