Scoop Cheesy Porcini Macaroni 230G
This deliciously creamy vegan comfort food is so easy to whip up. It is high in protein and healthy carbohydrates.
We use nutritional yeast for a cheese-like flavour, which is a deactivated yeast used as a seasoning and well known to be high in vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 helps with energy, memory, bone health and much more.
- You will need: 1 cup dairy free milk of your choice, 1 cup water & a drizzle of olive.
- Place contents of bag into a small pot. Add the milk and water, place onto a medium heat and bring to a gentle simmer. Once simmering, keep stirring and cook for 10 - 15 minutes until the pasta is 'al dente' (cooked but still firm to the bite). Remove from heat and place lid on pot. Let the pasta sit for 3 - 5 minutes to thicken. Once thickened drizzle with olive oil or anything else you might like!
Here's some differnt ideas for how to cook your porcini macaroni:
- Add some sauteed mushrooms. Any variety works well including button, swiss brown, portobello or even shimeji and oyster mushrooms
- Add some roasted pumkin or zucchini
- Add some greens, such as wilted spinach or kale
- For an even creamier macaroni use 2 cups nut milk instead of one each milk and water.
- Add a drizzle of truffle, garlic or chilli infused olive oil to finish it off and some grated parmesan or vegan nut 'parmesan' - you can find a delicious vegan parmesan recipe on our website
To find out more about us, or for lots of delicious and healthy recipes, visit scoopwholefoods.com
Average Quantity Per 100g:
Fat, Total: 3.8g